â€¢ 4, 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
â€¢ 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
â€¢ 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
â€¢ 2 tsp sesame oil
â€¢ Juice from 1/2 lime
â€¢ 4 tbsp unbleached flour
â€¢ 3 tbsp sesame seeds
â€¢ 1/8 tsp four-blend pepper
â€¢ Canola oil cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine soy sauce, peanut
butter, oil, and lime juice. Blend until peanut butter
is thoroughly mixed with the other ingredients and then
pour onto a plate.
3. On another plate, mix the flour sesame seeds and pepper,
4. Coat each piece of chicken in the peanut butter mixture.
Then coat the breasts in the flour mixture.
5. Place chicken onto a non-stick cookie sheet sprayed with
canola oil. Then spray each breast with oil until covered.
6. Finally cook the chicken for 20 minutes, or until it is
Serving suggestions: Place chicken on a mixture
of brown rice (half cup) and Bushâ€™s Pinto Beans
(quarter of a cup).
Protein: 38.8 g
Carbs: 8.4 g
Makes 4 Servings