St. Patrick’s Day Green Smoothie
Green Smoothie Recipe
Swap out your green beer (or at least a few) this weekend for a green smoothie! This recipe is simple and tasty. You can experiment with the veggies and try kale, spinach, arugula or other greens. It’s loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and will give you an energy boost!
- 1/2 Banana (or you can use 1/2 small container of Greek yogurt)
- 1 Large Handful Spinach or Kale (about 1.5 cups)
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, Orange Juice or Coconut Water
- 1/2 cup Ice or frozen berries
- Stevia, Splenda or small amount of Honey (if you want it sweeter)
- Optional: 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder (add an additional 1/2 cup water)
Mix together in a blender until smooth (I use my hand blender).
Serve in a pretty glass : )
*You may also like this green smoothie I found in LA.