Here are some of the latest products I’m loving right now!
- I really like this new Fiery Pink Pepper Scrub from Molton Brown. It has a great scent, makes my skin smooth and I love the bright pink jar it comes in!
- This one is for all the new moms out there! I got the Baby Shusher as a shower gift from one of my friends and I thought she was crazy. I thought it was a gag gift and was like “WTH is this??”. But, I’m not kidding…this thing works! It made our baby quiet down fast and it also made us realize how often we were saying “shhhhh” before we got this thing!
- Have you guys tried Halo Top ice cream?! I’m seriously hooked! Whenever I want a sweet treat at night – this is my go-to indulgence.
- As a new mom – I look for any chance I can to feel like I’m on vacation! When I tried these ToGo Spa Coconut Eyes I was in Heaven and felt like I was at a luxurious beach resort! Not only do they have a fabulous light coconut scent but they feel wonderful under your eyes! You can also put them in the fridge and use them to de-puff! I seriously did not want to take these off!
- I found this cute makeup bag at Sephora by Mara Hoffman. I love the bright print and I think I’m going to have to buy the cute clutch purse too!
- I just got these cute shorts by Calia – Carrie Underwood’s new workout line. I get compliments on them all the time and I love the cute tropical print!
Although I was paid and/or given some of these products to sample – all texts and opinions are my own and I only feature products that I use myself!