‘Tis The Season With Tabata
All of these are done in tabata format with 20 seconds on/10seconds off.Â Not sure what Tabata is? ReadÂ here. You can do this workout with any holiday or theme – just use a good mix of cardio and strength training to burn the most fat!
Do all for 1 round (1 round = 8 sets for 4 minutes total). For the * ones alternate each.
- Reindeer Sprint Runs (sprint up and down path/trail)
- Sleigh-ride Shoulder Raises (alternate front and side raises each 20 second interval)*
- Jingle Bell Burpees
- Stocking Single Leg Squats (1 leg for each round)*
- Jolly Jack Squats
- Christmas Tree Tricep Extensions (1 arm for each round)*
- Holiday Hills (if you don’t have hill to run – do more sprints)
- Santa Sumo Squats
- Mistletoe Mountain Climbers
- Present Pushups
- Candy Cane Crunches (double crunch)
- Tinsel Tucks (twisting/tuck planks)
- Snow Angels (alternate “X” Crunch then “superman” face down)